HELP......we are having too much fun!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Long weekend in Denmark

What an awesome weekend we chose to go to Copenhagen. It was hot. Only 3 hours drive! Gosh I would not drive that long in the UK!! We stayed at Kong hotel. It was nice. Opposite the hotel was a lake. We went boat paddling. Guess who paddled? Me of course. I suppose I can not complain as a bottle of cold beer gave me the motivation. I had Ananya and jai help me whilst parmy relaxed. The times of Modern era!!
We ate sushi that night. Nice xxx
The following day we went to Tivoli Gardens. Now we thought we would only spend a couple of hours here but we were wrong. Tivoli is not huge but the rides were so good and we could go on just about everything, so we did. Ananya loved the roller coasters. Jai is still a little scared! We had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe and stayed at the park until 7.00pm. We were so tired that we just went back and chilled. They had a spa so me and the kids enjoyed the spa. The following day we went shopping and saw an next, River Island and of course the Lego shop.
Overall we had a great city break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published