HELP......we are having too much fun!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Time with my khrish

I have had a great time looking after Khrish. We have fought, fallen, cried, played and laughed together many times. We baked cakes. We made a den. We made a make-believe beach and went swimming.
We played Bob and Wendy. We were mechanics and fixing cars. Khrish you are the best!

During my days in England I have met up Aman and Veer. OMG so much alike to Ananya and Jai. Parm I will take Aman away with me and You can keep jai!

Ethan, Rhiya, Jase and Saffron you guys have grown up so much... You look so good.
Mill lovely dinner thank you...
Paji and Amar you guys are great.. I miss you so much although while I am writing this I am sitting in King George Hospital.
I have to say that this as I have spent a good time here, I have fantastic friends and the best parents, the best brothers and sisters ever.... And to top it up super duper nephews and nieces who are always up for anything! Love you all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published