HELP......we are having too much fun!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My lone adventure!! Yippee

Well, it had to be done some time and I did it! I went to see my siblings for a weekend without the kids. It was strange but good. I had two less kids to look after.
Amar had a job for her flowers and I helped out. That was tough as I did not sleep that night. The flowers were great. She is good.
During the day, I looked after my khrishy. He is so adorable, xxxxx.
Then it was my big night. We went to see Jessie J. It was a fairly good night, of what I remembered!! What was also nice that I went with my two brothers and my sister. The 4 of us have not really been out together for a long time. I also had my 2 lovely sister-in-laws to keep us company. It's a night I will not forget!
2 days I spent with khrishy and time to get home! We went to see ice age 4 with saffron, spent some time with Ethan, Rhiya and Jase too. For once u left sunny London to raining Gothenburg! Time flies when your having fun!!! My family are great, live you all and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published