HELP......we are having too much fun!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Varm vader i goteburg

What does that mean? Well it means warm weather in Gothenburg. Yes I am practising my Swedish. I wish I learnt my English at school properly. The verbs, adverbs, synonym and other strange rules!
So yes the it has been warm here. We have been to Marstrand beach. It was rocky and we saw a sailing boat competition. Guess who won- Great Britain. I have started work and in the last 2 weeks the kids have enjoyed visiting other beaches too. Naset and hovas. The kids have also enjoyed going in the hamster ball at the culture festival. They managed to do rock climbing and sailing. It's not fair. Ananya and Jai are having too much fun :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published