HELP......we are having too much fun!

Friday, July 13, 2012

Egypt time :)

On returning, I secretly packed our clothes for Egypt. I wanted to surprise the kids with a good holiday. Amar, Swinder and khrish booked their summer vacation to Egypt and so did I, but I did not tell Ananya and Jai.
Both Ananya and Jai were upset as they really wanted to go to Egypt too.
There faces when I told them they were going was amazing. They were told at the airport. It took a few seconds for it to sink in.. Ananya was so thrilled and excited. The look on thief faces could never be bought. They were immensely happy.

Trip to Egypt
What a a holiday. The weather and the country were amazing. The hotel sucked! I booked a 5* and it was a 3*+... Hmmm was does that mean? Well it was not worth paying for! What's the point in moaning on my blog? True! Let's just say that if you want a holiday to have a great time, then don't go Aqua park park inn @ Raddisson. Total waste of money.
I have a fantastic tan. Tremendously enjoyed the beer drinking at 10.00 am! Vodkas and cocktails by lunchtime! Kids had a great time too. We loved flying over the pyramids in Cairo. The kids enjoyed camel riding and star gazing. Ananya so wants the laser pen!
We enjoyed the glass boat ride too.
We all thoroughly had a great time. The best aspect for me was building the my relationship with Khrish. He is awesome. Such a lovely character with a great personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published