HELP......we are having too much fun!

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30th 2012, 4:30

Hi!
Ananya here!
Our time in Sweden has been super fun! At school we are doing Form and Function. We are also doing an exhibition that is based on what we have learnt the past year. After, we have to present to both grade 5 classes! My Swedish is going really great. My teacher said that I was improving lots! Yay! I go ice-skating now and I think that I'm getting a lot better. There was a lot of snow that came late January. There is still a lot of it around, but it's mainly ice. Jai went to the doctor's today to get a blood test... Ouch... You could hear him crying... On the bright side, good job that I'm not going in!!!
This is Ananya signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published