HELP......we are having too much fun!

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 2012 ..... Let the year begin ...whooooo hooooo

So we are into the new year and what a great new year it's going to be!
2012 is full of weddings and parties and new things. One moto I have is to try something new each month. 
New years day, I went ice skating. It's been a very very very very long time since I have been, so I was slow round the track. Ok I was very slow! It took me 20 mins to get around a 40m track. I thought it was great. My student is teaching Ananya and jai how to skate and she takes 4mins. She is a speed skater though. The country's best.
And in the process I fell. Now me ice skating and not falling is not possible. Yes I fell and hit my head! One thing I learnt is that I have to learn how to fall. 
I planned a curry night for approx 20 adults. That was great. I love to mingle and talk. I really think my new friends are great. So supportive and just there for you. 
But don't worry my oldies. You I will never forget, unless you have forgotten me!!!! :)
I am trying to get Zumba classes with Claire, loving the food here, loving the weather loving the scenery living the people... Great

Had my ex student talk to my current student about life and what it is like to mess up. Great inspiration, students are. 

Hhhmmm what else do I have lined up? Nothing really. Need something new for febuary....any suggestions????What are you guys up too? Having fun?
Do you read the blog????? I wonder? But do I???

Actually tonight I am sitting in my kids school as its there return to school disco but the kids want to watch a movie.... So much fun! And there is no snow here xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published