HELP......we are having too much fun!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 8

What a tough week. RIP Raj xxx you will be missed. Still very shocked. Just cannot believe it x
It has been an interesting week for work though... I am glad its Friday. :)
It's 8.25 approx and my 9th graders have a test. They are working very well. It's only patterns and sequences.
Being a teacher from England with experience of examining and invigilating, These kids are finding it tough. Maybe I am too strict!!
Wednesday was a great day. I walked 9.8km up and down some very steep hills. All the kids in all schools get involved this week. They raise awareness for cancer for kids. P.E. Is so important here and the outdoor life is essential. No matter what the weather is like we all go out. Nothing is cancelled.

Took to the kids to an indoor play area for a friends birthday party... It was great... So clean... So big.....and adults could join in... Swedes do know how to do things!!
I think I am going for a bike ride by the harbour as the sun is out and probably have a BBQ tonight...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published