HELP......we are having too much fun!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello everyone, its Jai...... I have moved to Sweden because my mum and dad have a job there. The country is great...my first week at school was good. I havbwwn lots of talking and drawing. I have told everyone that i miss my old friends and school. I wish could be back in Bagworth, playing with Thomas, Jack, Jamie... And others!

I have made new friends at my new school. They have come from all over the world. I cant remember who has come from where, but they have mentioned Australia, India, Caribbean, France and of course the UK...
My Friends names are: Rikard, Erik, Isak and Vikky. My Teacher is called Moragh. She is really nice and helps us alot. She knows I am a clever boy and I use my manners all the time!!!
Things I have done... Loads of stuff... It's awesome here... I have been rock climbing, been swimming in the sea. Bike riding, lots of tram and bus riding, sailing, boat trips..island hopping,... And the best part is speaking Swedish as much as I can.. My mum is betting very jealous as I can speak more than her! Ha ha ha!!!!
Swimming in the sea
I have made lots made lots of friends that have come from the Midlands, back in the Uk, because the move... I am tired now as I have spent the last hour watching Indiana Jones with my best mum in the world, cuddled up with her and the best sis...so goodnight everyone and see you soon xxxxx

- posted by Jai in bed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hej all its Ananya....Sorry all, it was my turn to do a blog last week to tell you about my experiences in sweden. I miss all my friends and they at Kingswood :( .
    I miss Lily and co.... but the good news I am coming back to see you all. we are coming on the 31st oct and staying till Friday.

    Thank you Mrs Scott. You wrote the best email ever. I miss you. The best teacher in Overdale Juniors xx.

    So, what I have I been up to? lots of running for trams and buses... I do not enjoy running!! I have been sailing... i have made lots of friends.... I have had a sleep over...I made the most amazing neighbour at my current house... Erika..she does not speak english and i do not speak swedish, however, we have great playing times...
    I enjoy going for walks and bike rides, especially by the sea... the weather is just like England, so i do not miss the weather. The learning here is very different from the UK way.. we do not have to use numberlines(for example). I have been travelling home on a tram by myself and then my mum puts me into an after school club :(.
    coming home on my own was scary at first but really cool....I live on a road called Apriskotsgatan which translated means Apricot street... there are many fruit names as road names here...
    I really like it here but i miss OJ too... one way of keeping in touch is through this blog... so write back guys xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published