HELP......we are having too much fun!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

And finally........

We have made it safe and sound to Gothenburg.... Had a nice finale at home with my best siblings.... They are awesome.... We had a great time with the kids....I am going to miss you all, Ethan, Rhiya, Jase, Saffron and my Khrishy.... I have really really enjoyed being with him...and best
On route, I spoke to Tina... OMG... I had a lump in my throat I was stopping myself from crying.....I am missing those tea breaks, no matter what time it was....

Although I said I was not going to cry, I did... Coming to see us off was nice.... Thanks amar, mum, paji, chachaji, Ethan and Rhiya.

Speaking to you all tonight was nice... Miss you all

GOTTHENBURG ARE WE COME................


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Goteburg....

3 comments:

  1. Hey miss its gud to know u got ther safely, although i didnt get too cum to the meal for some family reasons, i jus wanna say thanks for being a great teacher, gonna miss u alot tc xx Tasneem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ananya: we are having an awesome time.... travelling in trams... no traffic... went to the house we are going to stay in and it is NICE.. it has 4 play areas... lots of fruits growing in the garden....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jai: its awesome here and so boiling hot.... like my new bedroom and loving the meatballs and pasta... yummy in my tummy.....

    went near the beach today and saw lots of boats.. daddy said we can have one too... written it down now daddy so can't hold back!!hahaha

    ReplyDelete

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published