HELP......we are having too much fun!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

6 weeks after Hostlov

Nothing happened!! Work work and more work!! I really need the break ATM!! Looking forward to Christmas. Looking forward to my family coming over.
Oh yeah, we went to Norway for Harjinder and Harpreet's wedding! They look so happy and they are such a cute couple!! Brings back memories!!!
It was good to family too!! Now there is snow! It's great! Frost on the inside windscreen proves how cold it was!!
Ananya's birthday was good. Her SITS performance was awesome. Going to Liseberg was freezing!! Having Jade over was good!!
Had a Diwali party but I was astonished about kids behaviour!! I don't think I will do another one!!
Went to "wives not invited to the AZ Christmas party" party! That was good. A couple parties that could not be missed,---My dads, 65th party.., had to go! Hanna's 30th birthday party! Could not be missed either!!
It's going to be an awesome Christmas xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published