HELP......we are having too much fun!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Vinter är har

Hej min kompanis. Hur mur du? Vinter är har och vi har förkyld. Så, jag prata engelska, nu?? Okej!!
Winter is here and it's getting cold. Our winter gear is out. Not much as happened here over the last blogging session. It's been work, work and loads more work!
This week is exciting as I am having a girly weekend! I have not had one of those for a long time!! So, tina, Louise Clare, Annis, Jo Bennett, angel and my lovely sister amar..., I have found friends to take me out!!! So thank you Jo Hussey, hanna, michelle and Linda!
Otherwise I would have waited until I was an old woman!!! Ha ha ha!!! So girls, any comments????

3 comments:

  1. By the way, I think u all are great. That's why u r my friends xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I forget to mention daisy, cathy m and cathy d, Clare too xxxx now who have I forgotten???

      Delete
  2. Sandy I would take you out for a girly weekend anytime.... but your just too busy all the time!

    ReplyDelete

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published