HELP......we are having too much fun!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Jan12 and some of feb!!

What a good month this has been. I have started to do a lot more...
I went boxing, Zumba and hip hop. Great classes. On top of that, I am being well inspired and motivated by nikki, my personal trainer who lives in Leicester uk. Awesome nikki, thanks .... Being a Friday I did not want to exercise but no I know nikki will be upset do I am going to do it.
busy busy busy week. I am so glad I have the week off. But yes teachers work is never complete. I will be working!!

Heard England got a slight brush of snow.... Ha ha.. We have proper snow here!!!
Louise B came over last weekend. It was so good to see her... I miss my buddies. We had a good to
E. its such a shame i sont have many pics yet!!!
Angel put a cool pic of us on fb too.... Good friends are hard to find and good friends are the ones that will stick with you

1 comment:

  1. oh good you got the piccie i posted to parmy looks good doesnt it... ahhhh this time last week we were sipping those cocktails!! already miss you Sandy B... XXX

    ReplyDelete

please remember to put your name for your comments to be published